For WATER EMERGENCIES after hours, call 250-868-5737.
See our News Section on our home page for our 2021 CUSTOMER SURVEY RESULTS.
BMID ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING:
The Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday, June 30, 2021, at 7:00 pm at the BMID Operations Building located at 1200 Belgo Road, Kelowna. Masks will be required and Social Distancing will be in effect.
The 2020 AGM Reporting Package is now available at the BMID Office or online here. Included in the package are the Trustee’s Report, the Operations and Treatment Plant Reports, along with audited Financial Statements for the year ended 2020. After presentation of the Reports, there will be an open discussion period for new business and questions from our landowners.
For more information, please contact the BMID Office at 250-765-5169.
The BMID Administration Office is open to the public.
Public safety measures in place:
- Enhanced daily cleaning/disinfection of high traffic and high touch areas
- Hand sanitizer readily available to visitors
- Plexiglass barriers installed at customer service points
- Physical distancing signage
- Visitors limited to three at a time in the office lobby.
- Masks are required to enter the office.
Ratepayers are asked to avoid non-essential visits to the Office and are encouraged to make their payments in the following ways whenever possible:
- Make payments online through their financial institution. Payments can also be made in person at your bank if you provide your bill stub.
- Mail a cheque, or drop off a cheque through our mail slot. Please do not put cash through the mail slot.
- Pre-Authorized payment forms are available on our website (see tab, Forms & Guidelines).
BMID Administration Staff will continue to answer your calls from 8:00am–4:00pm, Monday through Friday. Individual appointments can be arranged for development issues.