For WATER EMERGENCIES after hours, call 250-868-5737.
If you wish to be emailed about future Water Quality Advisories, please send your email address to email@example.com .
The BMID Administration Office has now re-opened to the public.
Public safety measures in place:
- Enhanced daily cleaning/disinfection of high traffic and high touch areas
- Hand sanitizer readily available to visitors
- Plexiglass barriers installed at customer service points
- Physical distancing signage
- Visitors limited to three at a time in the office lobby.
Ratepayers are asked not to make non-essential visits to the Office and are encouraged to make their payments in the following ways whenever possible:
- Make payments online through their financial institution. Payments can also be made in person at your bank if you provide your bill stub.
- Mail a cheque, or drop off a cheque through our mail slot.
- Please do not put cash through the mail slot.
- Pre-Authorized payment forms are available on our website (see tab, Forms & Guidelines)
BMID Administration Staff will continue to answer your calls from 8:00am–4:00pm, Monday through Friday. Individual appointments can be arranged for development issues.
If you have been financially impacted by the COVID-19 crisis, we ask that you call our office at 250-765-5169 to discuss payment arrangements. Smaller, more frequent payments are readily accepted.
Penalties have been waived for the first and second quarters through to June 30 to assist our customers financially.
All outstanding balances are still due and payable in full. As we are a not-for-profit organization, all revenue from water billing is required to maintain the cash flow for this essential service.
Thank you for your understanding.