For WATER EMERGENCIES after hours, call 250-868-5737.
UPDATE: EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 30, 2021, BMID WILL RESCIND THE DROUGHT STAGE 1 ADVISORY AND REVERT TO REGULAR WATERING REGULATIONS.
For a copy of the Kelowna Coordinated Drought Plan / restriction measures, please click here.
For our 2021 CUSTOMER SURVEY RESULTS, click here.
The BMID Administration Office is open to the public.
Public safety measures in place:
- Enhanced daily cleaning/disinfection of high traffic and high touch areas
- Hand sanitizer readily available to visitors
- Plexiglass barriers installed at customer service points
- Physical distancing signage
- Visitors limited to three at a time in the office lobby.
- Masks are required to enter the office.
Ratepayers are asked to avoid non-essential visits to the Office and are encouraged to make their payments in the following ways whenever possible:
- Make payments online through their financial institution. Payments can also be made in person at your bank if you provide your bill stub.
- Mail a cheque, or drop off a cheque through our secure mail slot. Please do not put cash through the mail slot.
- Pre-Authorized payment forms are available on our website (see tab, Forms & Guidelines).
BMID Administration Staff will continue to answer your calls from 8:00am–4:00pm, Monday through Friday. Individual appointments can be arranged for development issues.