For WATER EMERGENCIES after hours, call 250-868-5737.
The BMID Administration Office is open to the public.
Public safety measures in place:
- Enhanced daily cleaning/disinfection of high traffic and high touch areas
- Hand sanitizer readily available to visitors
- Plexiglass barriers installed at customer service points
- Physical distancing signage
- Visitors limited to three at a time in the office lobby.
- Masks are required to enter the office.
Ratepayers are asked to avoid non-essential visits to the Office and are encouraged to make their payments in the following ways whenever possible:
- Make payments online through their financial institution. Payments can also be made in person at your bank if you provide your bill stub.
- Mail a cheque, or drop off a cheque through our mail slot.
- Please do not put cash through the mail slot.
- Pre-Authorized payment forms are available on our website (see tab, Forms & Guidelines)
BMID Administration Staff will continue to answer your calls from 8:00am–4:00pm, Monday through Friday. Individual appointments can be arranged for development issues.
If you have been financially impacted by the COVID-19 crisis, we ask that you call our office at 250-765-5169 to discuss payment arrangements. Smaller, more frequent payments are readily accepted.
Penalties were waived for the first and second quarters of 2020 to assist our customers financially.
All outstanding balances are still due and payable in full. As we are a not-for-profit essential service, all revenue from tolls and taxes must be collected to maintain the cash flow for our organization.
Thank you for your understanding.